Skip the Line Hagia Sophia and Grand Bazaar Tour
- up to 4 hours
- Good for Groups
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Hagia Sophia skip-the-line tickets
- Professional live guide
Enjoy a combination Istanbul guided tour with a skip-the-line entrance to Hagia Sophia and visit Grand Bazaar. Marvel at the majestic architecture of the Hagia Sophia as you’re guided through its beautiful interiors. Known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, this is one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Learn all about its construction started in the 5th century from your professional guide. Then continue for a walk in Istanbul. Complete your experience with a visit to the Grand Bazaar. The Grand Covered Bazaar is the most attractive shopping center and the biggest 'souk' in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewelry, gold, carpets, leatherware, and souvenirs. Your tour will finish at the Grand Bazaar, in case you would like to spend the rest of the day shopping!
Policies and Key info
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Sultan Ahmet Mahallesi, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Every day at 9.30am
Review and Confirm