20 - 30 Mins
Good for Solo Traveller
24 Hours Confirmation
- Enjoy Tandem skydiving from a whopping height of 13,000 feet
- Free-fall for 60 seconds at 120 miles / hour
- Accompanied by an expertly trained instructor
- Pictures and videos of Sky Dive experience
- Top-notch safety measures provided
- Passport or Emirates ID is required
- Waiver form must be signed at the time of the tour
- Briefing session lasts 30 minutes
- Athletic and comfortable clothing, sneakers/sports shoes required
- Tandem skydive is the activity
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Must be 18 years or older on the day of the tandem skydive
- Women must weigh 90 kg or less and men must weigh 100 kg or less for tandem skydive
- Doctor's certificate required if 60 years or older and suffering from certain medical conditions
- Service provider not responsible for non-operational components due to technical issues or weather
- No refund for partially utilized services or no-shows
- Activity takes place at Palm Drop zone and Skydive Desert Campus zoneThe drop zones for skydiving in Dubai are The Palm, located at Al Seyahi St, Mina Seyahi, and the Desert Campus, located outside of Dubai on E66, Near Margham.Required details for booking: full name, passport copy, height(in centimeter) and weight (in KG). Minimum degree of fitness required for tandem skydive, weight and BMI requirements apply. Women
- Weight: 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or less.
- BMI: 27.5 or less.
- Weight: 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less.
- BMI: 30.0 or less. Age requirement Must be 18 years or older on the day of the skydive, according to the Gregorian calendar
- Valid and official government photo ID required (Emirates ID, driver's license, passport)
- If 70 years or older, must fill out and sign Declaration of Fitness form with doctor's stamp
- No minimum weight requirement to be eligible to skydive
- Will be weighed upon check-in with clothes and shoes on
- Can visit location to weigh self on scales before booking skydive. Important Information Please go through guidelines before placing the booking to check all the guidelines for flight Skydive Guidelines
- Booking should be done as per the details on the passport
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- We suggest that you allocate 3 to 4 hours for the activity as weather conditions may cause delays in the flight
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised. T-shirts/tops with sleeves and shorts that cover the thigh area are recommended so that the harness fits comfortably.
- Customers are advised to remove any precious jewelry, watches, and/or other accessories before their skydive. These can be placed in the free personal lockers at our locations.
- Every customer will be given protective eye goggles to wear during their skydive.
- So, if you need to wear prescription glasses or lenses during your skydive, please do so.
- Subject to Availability
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children under 18 years old are considered children and are not permitted to enter
- Children over 18 years old are considered adults and are charged the adult rate
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 1 hour after the booking has been placed.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Al Seyahi St - Dubai Marina - Dubai
- Adventure Starting Time is 10:00 am
Skydive Dubai Palm Drop Zone (Closed every Wednesday for the month of July - August)