The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai
Good for Groups
What to expect
- Admission to The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai at Palm Tower
- Entry via Nakheel Mall
- Access to Level 52
- Access to an interactive theatre that introduces to the enlightening history of the island
- Grand 360 degree display of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Gulf and beyond
- Striking elevator ride complete with floor-to-ceiling digital experience
- Roundtrip hotel transfers (arranged only upon request for extra charge).
The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a unique attraction located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah. It offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Dubai skyline, the Arabian Gulf, and the surrounding islands. Visitors to The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai can enjoy the panoramic views from the observation deck, which is located on the 50th floor of the building. The deck is fully enclosed and air-conditioned, providing a comfortable experience for visitors all year round. The views from the observation deck are truly breathtaking and offer a unique perspective of the city. In addition to the observation deck, The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai also features a number of restaurants and cafes. These dining options offer a variety of cuisines and provide a perfect setting for a romantic dinner or a casual meal with friends and family. Aside from the observation deck and dining options, The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai also hosts a range of events and activities throughout the year. These include live music performances, art exhibitions, and cultural events. Overall, The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a must-visit attraction for anyone visiting Dubai. Its breathtaking views and wide range of dining and entertainment options make it a unique and memorable experience.
Things to note
- Offer Valid from 01st May to 31st Aug’2023 for admission and Fast Track tickets.
- Children's tickets free during Ramadan
- Passport or Emirates ID required.
- No refund for partially utilized services.
- 100% no-show fee if the guest does not show up at the start time.
- Service provider not responsible for technical or weather-related attraction closures.
- Children below 12 years of age can go free with each paying adult.
- eg: With 1 paying adult, one child can go free, and the other accompanying child will have to buy the ticket.
Policies and Key info
- If the tickets are cancelled after booking, 100% charges will be applied.
- This attraction has a strict no cancellation policy and cancellation or refund requests will not be accepted.
- Children under 4 years old will be considered infants and will be admitted for free.
- Children aged between 4 and 12 will be considered children and charged the child rate.
- Children over the age of 12 will be considered adults and charged the adult rate.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- You will receive the ticket/voucher within 1 hour after placing the order.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- The View at The Palm, The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
- Non-Prime Hours: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM and 6:30PM to Closing
Prime Hours: 03:30 PM to 06:00 PM
Also included in these Trip Stories
My Magical Trip to Dubai
By Priya N
Dubai- Dream Itinerary and Best Experiences
By Yashita Sareen
Habibi, Come to Dubai!
By Gaurav Gautam Gautam
Review & Add to Cart