Wild Wadi Waterpark
- 8 Hours
- Good for Families
- Instant Confirmation
What to expect
- Admission to Wild Wadi
Beat the summer heat and come join us with endless splashes of joy at this kid-friendly, world favourite attraction: The Wild Wadi Waterpark. Owning the title as one of the world’s most visited waterparks. We can see why! Parents, this is an attraction your children will rave about and thank you dearly for all the love and laughter your day here will create. Wild Wadi is a truly unique park with a heart-felt backstory to its ever-lasting waves of fun! Situated right next to the iconic Burj Al Arab, it was inspired by the charm of Juha, an Arabian folklore traveller, who, alongside his sea-faring friend, Sinbad - vowed to always rise to the notion that Arabian waters are bells for adventure! This brave and honourable attitude is what makes this icon a catalyst for a thrill-seekers haven! The design and theme of this park are all attributed to this hero, Its aura beams and welcomes families and friends of all ages, interests and experiences. When you enter Wild Wadi, the motive remains the same for everyone: say yes to adventure, leave your fears behind! Courage is a friend when you discover what insanely satisfying – yet cathartically terrifying – rides are in store for you! Plunge at 80 km/hr in the pulse-pounding, hair-raising 120 m long Jumeirah Sceriah tandem slide ride. Tame the gravity-defying aquatic roller coaster onboard the Master Blaster as you are water jetted a whopping 15 metres above the ground! Brave the tumultuous tornadoes at the Tantrum alley in a tube with your friends and family as you nosedive into the big splash pool after being chaotically whirled and twirled in that mean soul-stirring revitalising machine. If you feel too nervous about venturing onto these bigger rides straight away, don’t worry - you can always opt for a calmer alternative such as a much-needed leisurely cruise- Juha’s Journey- cooling down from the sun and meandering a 360-metre-long lazy river! Surfing fans, watersport lovers: there’s even something for you with ‘Surf the Riptide’ and ‘Wipeout Flowriders’. ~ feel free to stand, body or knee during these amazing surfing experiences fit for both beginners and pros! The choice is yours! Parents, watch your kids shriek with joy at Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, promising over 100 water activities, some of which include racing slides, water guns, and a huge soaker bucket to drench the little ones with delight. And, if after all of this you need a break? Which we’re guessing you will. Put your feet up, and you deserve it. There are glamourous luxury cabanas on site for you to unwind after all the restless diving in. What about if you get hungry? Adventurers need to eat. Well, you’ve struck gold with this park as there are three great restaurants on-site to satisfy those rumbling bellies. Commemorate the moment of departure? Grab a souvenir on your way out in any of the 2 gift shops available. We’ve barely grasped what awaits you at Wild Wadi. There’s plenty more to discover; you’ll have to book and see for yourself! What we guarantee you’ll receive is unlimited access to 30 water slides and rides and an unforgettable experience with your nearest and dearest. Get that bucket list ready, and come explore!
Things to note
- Guests must bring a hard copy of tickets to be presented at the entrance for entry.
- Appropriate swimwear required, babies and toddlers must wear swim diapers
- Outside food and drinks not allowed
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Consider if you can safely participate in each ride, taking into account your own limitations.
- Management of the Park reserves the right to not open certain or all attractions on a daily basis or to close the Park early without compensating the ticket holders.
- Utilize our Cashless system, load money onto your wristband.
- Wild Wadi's operating hours are subject to change without notice.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- This is a booking voucher only so in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to carry the ticket separately.
- Partially used services are non-refundable, and the service provider may charge a 100% no-show fee if the guest does not show up at the start time listed in the tour itinerary.
- Special Note:
- Carry Valid ID while going for this tour
Policies and Key info
- No charges will be applied for cancellations made 48 hours before the tour departure time.
- 100% charges will be applied for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour departure time.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount will be returned to your account within 7-14 working days.
- Infants under 2 years old can enter for free
- Children between 2 years old and 1.1 meters tall will be charged the child rate
- Children over 1.1 meters tall will be charged the adult rate
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours before your participation date.
- If you do not receive any emails from us, check your spam folder or notify us via email.
Where and When
- Jumeirah Street, Next to Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah 2 - Dubai
- Monday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday - Closed Wednesday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
You might also like
Review and Confirm