Say cheese! Oops… was that too cheesy? Nothing’s ever too cheesy on this especially delicious 2-hour Central London walking tour. Cheese fanatics, come along and join this exquisite cheese crawl oozing in London’s finest cheeses for you to sample and enjoy! You'll have your wits tested with the fully interactive exclusive Cheese Trivia, the "QUIZtro Formaggio“, while sampling the most divine cheeses in London. Film fanatics, it's your time to shine with a round of famous cheese scenes from films - fill in the blanks of what happens next. May the best cheese win! We begin our journey in the chic and sophisticated Mayfair. Tuck into some of London's finest blue cheese, at Fortnum & Mason's cheese counter, the renowned delicatessen that has been serving the cheese-loving public for over 300 years and sells literally tons of Stilton every December. This is also where the royals get their dairy fix. The best thing to do with cheese is likely grilling it and putting it in between two slices of toast, so you'll also try London's best cheese toastie. Better yet, toast your new friends with cheeses’ fabulous partner in dining, wine. Devour London's best Margherita pizza and other delights along the way, including prosecco cheese, finishing with a huge artisanal cheese board in Covent Garden. For a wheel of laughs, unforgettable memories and plenty graceful Central London sights along the way, book today!
- Guided walking tour
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Optional gratuities
- Changing the Guard can sometimes be canceled, especially in wet weather. The decision to cancel can be made by the Captain of the Guard sometimes as late as 10:45 am on the day
- Schedules can and do change from time to time, sometimes without notice, meaning the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace cannot be guaranteed
- Get spectacular views of the Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Hear about the history of this prestigious event from an expert guide
- Visit stunning Buckingham Palace
Location and Timings
Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK Meeting point: Statue of the goddess Diana at Green Park
- Saturdays: Tour departs at 12:00 pm
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior to your participation date.
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.