Enjoy a ticket to see Wings of Time, the world's first permanent night show in the open sea and features an epic and incredible fusion of music, pyrotechnics, lasers and 3D projection mapping, projected onto an amazing 3D screen. Wings Of Time is a multi-sensory extravaganza that tells an epic tale of courage, mystery and magic, spanning the world and taking place across the fabric of time. The performance is brought to you by an internationally acclaimed team.The adventure begins with Shahbaz, a prehistoric bird-like creature. Together with his two human pals, Rachel and Felix, they travel across beautiful landscapes and the mysteries of time. Their journey brings them through artistic interpretations of the Industrialisation Revolution, the Silk Road era, past Mayan Pyramids, underwater worlds and to the African savanna. Throughout the story, the characters find the courage to be more than they thought was possible.
- Entry to see the 7:40pm/8.40pm show time of the Wings of Time
- Hotel pickup And Drop-off
- Other expense
Location and Timings
Wings of Time Theatre, Siloso Beach, Sentosa
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- You will initially receive a confirmation email of your booking.
- The ticket/voucher will be sent 24 hours prior to your participation date.
- In the event that you do not receive any emails from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Plans change and it’s OK. Cancel upto 24 hrs in advance and receive a full refund.
Have a question? Need help with planning?
With 24/7 support – we are here to answer any questions and for you.
Better Value Always
Benefit from last minute availability and some exclusive offers.